Thursday, October 05, 2006

Still learning




I'm not really sure how this all works so I'm going to try to add some pictures to the site and see what happens.

Not much news today. Andrew and I helped in Hollyann's classroom. Lots of people say they wouldn't go back to grade school for all tea in China but I might like to for a little while. They sure seem to have a lot of fun just being kids and not really realizing that they are learning. We are blessed with Ms Hastey and she sure is an answer to prayer - what a sweet lady :0)

1 comment:

The Mama of the House said...

I have just become a soccer mom and I'm not sure I like it. Bug has practice on Wednesday's at 1st Pres. and games on Saturdays. It's only 6 weeks, 2 days a week, for a few hours and it just seems like eternity! It's really messing up my scheduling!