Saturday, October 14, 2006

I love Fall!!

We have had such a great Saturday. Hollyann got to go to a birthday party this morning - that was fun and then we got to enjoy soccer for one of the last times. The weather is finally cooling off! It was only in the 70s today. We are enjoying having the windows open and the utility bills coming down.

But I really do love fall. It feels like the evening of the day when everyone comes home, and you get to hear about everyone's day. Where you take a warm bath, snuggle in your PJs and enjoy a good movie before bed. Just warm and cozy - the whole season feels like that. It's my favorite time of year with birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving and breaking out the sweaters for cool days.

We hope you are enjoying it, too. I know many of you are COLD already and have some snow. We won't be enjoying snow this year but we will wish for what you have :0).

1 comment:

Sheri Underwood said...

I love fall too! Yeah! So glad that you are bloggin