Tuesday, October 24, 2006

plantar fasciitis


Many of you have asked how my training is going and I have to say - very well! I only have a couple of little aches & pains but nothing that will keep me off the trails and this week I'm up to 15 miles so we are getting there. I haven't really ckd to see if I'm 1/2 way yet but I think I'm close. I think I'll be there next week or the next. The kids are getting excited about Disney and so am I :0) I'm sure it's a trip we will all remember

Here is a little picture of the foot problem I was telling you about earlier. It really has been feeling better since I got some inserts for my shoes and I have a new pair of different shoes coming on Thursday so I'm sure I'll be all better very soon.

PS I'm having some soreness in my left hamstring, too. Say a little prayer that I don't pull it :0)

No comments: