When I awoke this morning, I was very torn because Andrew had a field trip today to a cotton farm but I was schedule to run 14 miles. Because of the weather, I couldn't do both so I had to choose what I was to do. Barrett convinced me that it was to be 90 degrees again today to I'd better get the running out of the way before the clouds cleared and the temps rose.
It was the right decision. Not only did Andrew's teacher give me directions to the farm, and now we can go anytime we like, but the clouds did not break until I had just one mile to go so it all worked out well.
It is always a series of little things that go your way that make a so-so day into a really good day. I will pray for your little things tomorrow and hope they create a really good day for you!
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow, you call running 14 miles in one day 'peaceful'. I'm thinking that it's torture. Especially in 90 degree weather no matter what the clouds are doing. :) I'm so glad you're posting!
Post a Comment