Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sleeping Update

We are doing well :0)
When we got home on Sat night at about 11:00, Hannah went right to sleep and was so exhausted that she slept until almost 5 am. I had not fed her since our dinner stop at 8:30 so that was really great!
Sunday night, she cried from 1:05 am to 2:04 am and then fussed a little before I gave in at about 5:15 am.
Monday night, she fussed for about 15 min at 11:00 pm and then fussed again toward morning but made it until 6:30 am.
We are getting there! I have some errands to run so I fed her and put her back to bed so I can get those done and get her back for a good nap before we have to take Hollyann to church for FamJam practice.
If you are praying for us, thanks! We feel it! We should be sleeping thru the night by the end of the week :0)

1 comment:

the mccann clan said...

Woo hoo! We'll keep the prayers comin'!! :)