My favorite holiday is Christmas because I get presents. And sometimes I get what I want. And I got a Wii. And I praise God for this world. I also like it because you get to be with your family. I like it because it is about God. I like it because you get lots of love! Sometimes you get to fly to places and I like that. And I like it because it is Jesus’ birthday. And you get a break from school. And the Christmas tree is so beautiful. You get to buy ornaments. And you get yummy food. And you can have a Christmas party. And there are beautiful decorations, lots of fun lights. And you get to make a wish list. And lots of good songs. I want a Lego Agents Swamp Raid and Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga and the Lego Crystal Hawk. And my dad got Iron Man for BluRay and last but not least I got Lego SpongeBob Bikini Bottom Express.
Andrew McCann December 2008
Andrew McCann December 2008




1 comment:
So sweet!
Post a Comment