Sunday, November 30, 2008

4 months


Yay! Hannah is 4 months old! I'm happy about that because we can start cereal and finally get her sleeping thru the night. I've been pretty patient up to this point mostly because when I get up at night, I watch reruns of Frasier so the time goes quickly and it's not so bad but....I think I've had enough and so, with the blessing of our pediatrician, we are ready to "fuss thru it," as Maj Wooley (our doc) says. Well, we know it will be more than "fussing" but it's time. She has been waking up and not really eating for a couple of weeks now but we didn't want to start anything before our trip to AL for Thanksgiving but now that it's over and we are home, the "fussing" will ensue. And by "fussing," I really mean screaming bloody murder!
She is 11 lbs and 10 oz and 22.75 in long. Not huge (actually the 5% for weight and 45% for height) but still, growing well and developing normally. She is rolling both ways, finding her feet, grabbing toys, and will give you a kiss if you ask for it which, for all, is a little ahead of her peers. She is just little, like her sister, and that's just fine.
I took all the kids in for their ck ups last Monday and everyone is doing fine. Hollyann is 52 lbs and Andrew is 51 so it won't be long before he passes her by but both are healthy and happy. Andrew has cold right now and had an ear infection over the holiday but that's all normal stuff.
For all, I packed up a bunch of clothes that they have outgrown and are either selling them in the spring or shipping them off to Goodwill but clearing out, for sure. The longer you live in a house, the smaller it gets so we are trying to avoid filling up all this space with junk!

2 comments:

Nina and John said...

Yea for sleeping through the night!! Hope it goes well without too much "fussing"! Love you all!

the mccann clan said...

I know it was rough while you were here, but hopefully it'll be better now that you're home and can start working toward a goal. We're thankful that you guys made the trip, and arrived back home safely!