I found this little guy in our garage the other day. Freaked me out a bit - too much like a mouse when it's that close to home. Anyway, it got stuck on the tire of Hollyann's bike and couldn't get off - our own little hamster wheel. Eventually he figured it out and eventually he found his way back out of the garage but I thought I'd share it because he is a little bit cute.Friday, November 07, 2008
A Little Visitor
I found this little guy in our garage the other day. Freaked me out a bit - too much like a mouse when it's that close to home. Anyway, it got stuck on the tire of Hollyann's bike and couldn't get off - our own little hamster wheel. Eventually he figured it out and eventually he found his way back out of the garage but I thought I'd share it because he is a little bit cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Aww, very cute - from a distance!! :)
Post a Comment