Can you believe it? We are now talking in months instead of weeks. I can't keep track of whether she is 12 or 13 weeks so she's just 3 months. We just started to put away the newborn clothes and are getting close to putting up the 3 month stuff and moving on to 3-6 month. She is just talking up a storm and smiles all the time. Just this weekend, she started to smile at you when you aren't looking at her, trying to get your attention and make you smile :0) Barrett calls her a big flirt. She is also starting to show some separation anxiety. Not that she's really been separated from us but if a mom at the busstop or someone at Bible Study tries to hold her, she not much of a fan. She still hates her carseat and I tried, again, today to put her in the jogging stroller and that lasted all of 5 minutes before she started to scream. I guess she likes me fat and wants to make sure I don't get out for a good walk! We are counting the days until Thanksgiving and Christmas so you all can enjoy her as much as we do.Monday, October 27, 2008
3 months old
Can you believe it? We are now talking in months instead of weeks. I can't keep track of whether she is 12 or 13 weeks so she's just 3 months. We just started to put away the newborn clothes and are getting close to putting up the 3 month stuff and moving on to 3-6 month. She is just talking up a storm and smiles all the time. Just this weekend, she started to smile at you when you aren't looking at her, trying to get your attention and make you smile :0) Barrett calls her a big flirt. She is also starting to show some separation anxiety. Not that she's really been separated from us but if a mom at the busstop or someone at Bible Study tries to hold her, she not much of a fan. She still hates her carseat and I tried, again, today to put her in the jogging stroller and that lasted all of 5 minutes before she started to scream. I guess she likes me fat and wants to make sure I don't get out for a good walk! We are counting the days until Thanksgiving and Christmas so you all can enjoy her as much as we do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So cute and growing so fast. Can't wait to see you guys again and we are glad the birthday parties went well. Did the kids get our cards?
Yea! Although I hope she's not going to be grumpy when her Auntie wants to hold her for the first time!! :) Either way, she's gonna get held... by lots of family!! Love you Hannah-doll!
Post a Comment