oh, and your sidebar still does say Mom of 2 on it - have you not yet decided whether to keep Hannah? I'm sure you have at least one Aunt and Grammy that would snatch her up in an instant! ;o) Love ya.
Welcome to my blog! Every now and then, I'll share the wonderful adventures of my 3 monkeys, Hollyann(9) Andrew(7) and Hannah <1 during our years of living in Northern Virginia. And maybe some details of the grown ups too!
3 comments:
LOL! :D I suppose it could've been worse (with that other gourd sitting near by)! TFS!
oh, and your sidebar still does say Mom of 2 on it - have you not yet decided whether to keep Hannah? I'm sure you have at least one Aunt and Grammy that would snatch her up in an instant! ;o) Love ya.
Ha ha ha haaaaaaa ha ha haaaaaa, cough! screech! This is too cute! Can I "steal" this idea from ya'll
Who thought of this ????? You're so creative . . . .
Post a Comment