
Only 8 more days until the big race and I'm really ready! I've had a few injuries just in the last week and I'm really hoping to get to Orlando with these healed and no more new ones emerging :0) My ankle is a bit swollen and my back is out of whack but I'm sure I can be all healed up by next Sunday.
I'm compiling my list of honorees - 26 prayers for 26 miles and many, many of you are on my list. I'm not going to list them here because I don't want anyone's feelings to be hurt if you didn't make the cut (which I'm sure you did) I'm trying to pray for everyone and feel that my list includes each of you in one way or another. I have friends and family all covered so if you are one of those, then you are good :0)
I'm also thinking of starting a "favorite things" list after the first of the year so if you have something you'd like to share with me and all of my readers, please email me and let me know. I always love the section in the magazine that is devoted to things that people have actually tried and really think they live up to their hype. I will admit that I have purposefully sought out a lip gloss or two that have be recommended on the "style" page of my Fitness magazine :0) Let me know your best Christmas gift, your favorite hair spray or your best workout tunes - I want to know it all!
That's all for today. I'll be writing more as the day draws nearer to leave for Florida. Happy New Year!!




No comments:
Post a Comment