Wednesday, December 06, 2006

OK, I deserve it



I deserve a slap on the wrist for my stupidity of the day. So, I'm holding it out to you and give you permission to slap as hard at you like. This is a down week in training (of which I'm almost done - yeah!) and so I only had to go 15 miles. I decided I was bored with going on base so I headed out hwy 82. I was only about 1/2 mile from my van when I realized that I forgot my water and snacks. But, being stupid, I decided it was only 15 and I didn't really need them. Well, needless to say, I did need them and I feel horrible right now - even after taking 600mg of Motrin. I had to walk the last mile and it was just pretty miserable. I did get the 15 in, though, even though I probably shouldn't have. And I shouldn't have been so lazy as to not turn around and get my water & sport beans. Have I said I was stupid? Anyway, don't do what I did - it was dumb.

We went out into the woods to take our Christmas pictures and this is what the kids thought of the whole deal.

2 comments:

The Mama of the House said...

You're family is so beautiful! If I could afford it I'd fly you home. Seriously. I'm sorry about the water. The worst part is knowing you don't have it and that it's so far away! I'm sorry. But I guess next time you'll go back!

Suzann said...

Jenna - you have a special gift of saying just the right thing. Did you know that? I've always thought that. But thanks, I'd love to fly home :0) I'll let you know when I come home and I'll be sure to bring my camera just for you!