
We went to see Santa at Barrett's school this weekend and it was a really great time. There was quite a party with games, crafts and, of course, the big guy :0) I'm a little bumbed out that the pictures did not turn out. The one with the kids on his lap looking at me and smiling is way over-exposed and looks really bad. But when there are 200 kids in line behind you, you don't really feel like you can say, "Wait a minute for my camera to figure this out!!" This was the best we could do. It will bother me for years and every time I look at the scrapbook page, I'll know that the right picture did not turn out.
Anyway, the kids did not ask for anything outrageous - thank goodness! Hollyann's best friend is asking for a little sister (one of which she already has and is not getting another!)and there have been no such requests from our children. Only things from Toys R Us so we are good to go!
There are only 2 weeks of school before my whole gang is out for the holiday and I'm feeling a little harried - it's only the 3rd of December! I've almost got it all done so I'm hoping to not have anyone get a late package or a late card. Cross your fingers :0)
Merry Christmas!!
Anyway, the kids did not ask for anything outrageous - thank goodness! Hollyann's best friend is asking for a little sister (one of which she already has and is not getting another!)and there have been no such requests from our children. Only things from Toys R Us so we are good to go!
There are only 2 weeks of school before my whole gang is out for the holiday and I'm feeling a little harried - it's only the 3rd of December! I've almost got it all done so I'm hoping to not have anyone get a late package or a late card. Cross your fingers :0)
Merry Christmas!!




1 comment:
Soren is still trying to figure out what and who Santa is. He sees the pictures everywhere and just doesn't get it. I'm sure he will soon enough.
Post a Comment