
Aunt Su asked how my foot was doing and so I will tell you. It is all healed! And yes, I believe I got my miracle of healing :0) My foot was really very painful and I was very concerned that I might have a stress fracture and my dreams of running at Disney would be dashed. I prayed fervently and really believed that God could do this. He really did. I was nervous about the race I ran on Saturday morning and if I should really run it. I decided that I either need to fish or cut bait so I took a couple of Motrin and headed out. I felt no pain but didn't really think I would because of the Motrin. But I ran a successful race and felt no pain the rest of the day and have had no pain since. It is completely healed and I'm still on my way to Orlando! Praises! Just thought I'd let you know the update - you can give God some praises today for His wonderful answer to prayer and small little miracle just for me!




No comments:
Post a Comment