
Hollyann came home from school yesterday with a little bug and after sending her to bed early, we thought she's be OK this morning but.....she is not. I think she could go to school but still has a little tummy issue and started to cry when I told her that I thought she should go. I think she really doesn't feel good. So it's her first sick day since she started school last year! That's pretty good but everyone needs a day off every now & then. Just pray that the rest of us don't get it!
My run yesterday was not good and I thought I was coming down with something too. But this morning I feel better so maybe I just needed some vitamin C and sleep. Cross your fingers and say a prayer because I really can't get sick in my training right now. Also, I have a little left foot pain under my ankle. I can handle pretty much anything except for a stress fracture. So pray it's not a broken bone :0)




No comments:
Post a Comment