
This is a little weird but I really love Q-tips. I use them all the time - definately every day and sometimes more. Mostly just on my ears but for other things too. I wish I had invented them for I would be rich!
"I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar." Robert Brault
2 comments:
Okay, this is bizarre, but Q-Tips were in one of my dreams last night. Yup, I wanted to clean my ears in my sleep. The bummer is that I'm actually out of Q-Tips right now. I really need to go to the store!
You're too funny! I keep having dreams that I'm late for everything and just stressed all the time because I'm always late. I should google that see what it means.
Post a Comment