"I value the friend who for me finds
time on his calendar, but I cherish the
friend who for me does not consult his calendar."
Robert Brault
Monday, September 08, 2008
Smiling
Our baby is smiling! Actually, she's been grinning for a couple of weeks now but really, we can't get a good picture of it. She has also been cooing but that's harder to come by. I'm sure we won't be able to shut her up very soon but for now, she is selective with her "words."
This is so neat! I'm truly enjoying seeing you all with a brand new baby! Isn't God good? And, of course, I love the sweet smiles, and hope to see MANY of those at Thanksgiving and throughout the years. Thanks for sharing your Sweet Pea with us!
Welcome to my blog! Every now and then, I'll share the wonderful adventures of my 3 monkeys, Hollyann(9) Andrew(7) and Hannah <1 during our years of living in Northern Virginia. And maybe some details of the grown ups too!
2 comments:
This is so neat! I'm truly enjoying seeing you all with a brand new baby! Isn't God good? And, of course, I love the sweet smiles, and hope to see MANY of those at Thanksgiving and throughout the years. Thanks for sharing your Sweet Pea with us!
She's smiling because she's got a great family! She"s so cute! Thanks for sharing! Love and hugs to all!
Post a Comment