First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Second, you have such a lovely family, and I enjoy seeing all the pictures you've taken of them! I can't wait for you to snap a few of us during Thanksgiving. Hope your visit with S&P is going/went well! Much love to you today (and everyday)! :)
Welcome to my blog! Every now and then, I'll share the wonderful adventures of my 3 monkeys, Hollyann(9) Andrew(7) and Hannah <1 during our years of living in Northern Virginia. And maybe some details of the grown ups too!
2 comments:
Oh, what sweet pix! I love your beach pic like your old one, but with a bigger family!
First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Second, you have such a lovely family, and I enjoy seeing all the pictures you've taken of them! I can't wait for you to snap a few of us during Thanksgiving. Hope your visit with S&P is going/went well! Much love to you today (and everyday)! :)
Post a Comment