

Our baby is 8 weeks old! I think all of my baby fat should be gone my now, right? Well....not quite - I have 7 more months if we are going by the "9 months on 9 months off" rule. That may even be optimistic but we can try...and pray :0)
Hannah is very smiley but isn't a big fan of smiling with my face behind the camera. I know I just need to have the kids or Barrett help me to get a really good shot but by the time those guys get home from work & school, the evening just flies by!




4 comments:
Smiley or not, we love the pics! Can't believe she's 8 weeks already. And, it's purely black magic when a very recently pregnant person can lose all their baby fat so quickly... black magic of the blackest sorts, I say! ;o)
Amen!! Are we speaking of Paige? wink wink
She's changed a lot! She's losing that "newborn" look. She is so beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing her with us! Love to all!
WHATEVER!!! I still have like 10 pounds to lose and Hope is 15 months! My muffin top is not leaving anytime soon, I can guarantee you! I love the one in her bumbo, Suzann. She's so cute. Oh, and I LOVE her outfits! ;)
Post a Comment