



Have I told you we have a wonderful neighborhood? Well, we do - especially our busstop. There are about 8-10 families at our stop and the moms decided to throw us a shower. It was wonderful! We had a great time and everyone was so kind & generous. We played silly games and ate lots of really great food but mostly just had a fabulous afternoon of chatting and catching up before the weather gets really HOT and summer is on us. It really made us feel like we have finally settled in. I know it's been almost a year but it takes awhile to find your space after a move and I think we have finally arrived. It really meant a lot to us - to me :0) Thanks, ladies - I will never forget it!




3 comments:
How sweet of them! And, MAN!! You look incredible - I cannot believe you're due next month!! :)
Thanks for sharing the shower pics with us. We're so glad you're starting to feel settled - I totally understand how long it can take with a military (or any) move. We'll be experiencing all that again soon now too.
We love you and can't wait for this new little baby girl... and hopefully meeting her at Thanksgiving (or possibly sooner, now that we'll be living closer)!
How sweet!! I wish I would have known, we would have sent something! Glad you had a good time. Keep that baby cooking for just a little while longer! We love and miss you guys!
Hey Suzie Q! Thanks for all the help finding a place. The house is empty today and I'm at Starbucks sucking down my much needed girly drink. We'll see you next week!
J
Post a Comment