I went to the hospital this morning to fill a couple of prescriptions (nothing big - just Zantac and iron) and so had to go thru the gate at Ft Belvoir. There was only, lonely man cking IDs early on a Saturday morning and he was so sweet. He asked if he could pray for us.
I said, "Sure!"
He said, "Take my hand. Jesus Christ of Nazareth, bless this woman and her baby with a quick and easy delivery to your glory & honor. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen. Now say you believe it!"
I said, "I believe it! Thanks!"
He said, "Bless you and have a great day!"
Wasn't that sweet? It really made my day and I get chills just retelling it. What a precious man - doing the work of the Lord in his everyday job. I need to make it a goal to pass it on!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is so awesome! Isn't it amazing how we can be so blessed by total strangers?! I think those people must be angels sent by God to intervene in our lives.
Very cool - what an inspirational man doing his very best in his everyday job. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment