Well, so for a couple of days now, I've tried to load a video of Hannah talking and it just won't work. It's says it's too big so I've cut it down and it still won't load so I'll just post this picture and tell you a little of what's going on here.
I had book club on Friday and since it was about an Indian family, we went to an Indian/Pakistany restaurant. The food was good, spicy, but good. Well, now I know why they tell you not to eat spicy while you are nursing - diaper rash!! She didn't seem to have stomach problems but her little bottom is about burned off! We are trying to take the best care of it but it's painful, nonetheless. She also seems to have an ingrown toenail so we have to soak it and keep a bandaid with ointment on it all the time and hope it doesn't get infected.
I'll tell you - I'm sick of being sick!!!
But otherwise, she is sleeping well and getting closer to sleeping all night long. She wakes about 4:00 each morning but goes back to sleep until 6:00 when I feel it's OK to get up. She is napping much better, too. She is really growing up :0)




1 comment:
Sorry about the diaper rash. We are still battling it here too. We've had two cultures and been to the dr for it 4 times. Finally they had to put her on medication for staph infection and now it seems to be clearing up. I can't imagine having staph 'down there!' She's been so uncomfortable! Hopefully Hannah's will clear up soon! Glad she's starting to sleep better! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment