Did you know that yesterday was the 30th anniversary of the Cheesecake Factory? And did you know that you could get a slice of cheesecake for only $1.50? Well, we couldn't pass that up! For the first time, the kids got to choose their own and enjoy it without sharing :0) Of course, they brought most of it home but still, they felt special.
Daddy trying to read to Miss Hannah but she was really ready to listen - a little like Andrew :0)

We had a Dr appt today and everything is just fine. She hasn't gained any weight yet but did we really expect her to? After all, she is Hollyann's sister, right? But otherwise, she is just fine. She is very sleepy but she is also jaundice so those go hand in hand. We are enjoying the sleep while we get it. She was awake all morning today - we've never seen her eyes so much!




4 comments:
You took that baby out already?! You are so brave. It took me two weeks! Then again, I was recovering from a c-section. Looks like you guys are having fun!
Yummy! Why couldn't you have sent out an e-mail so we could all go enjoy a piece for ourselves?!
Hannah is too cute! I love the pictures of her. She seems alert & ready to play. Not ready to read w/Daddy, though. :)
Hope you're well!
<><
Lisa
OH! I love seeing these everyday pictures of you guys, with your new little Hannah! She's so cute... it makes me want to hop on the nearest bus, train or plane and come visit!! What a blessing - I can't wait to meet her. I'll be giving you a call later today!
She so totally looks like a McCann!!
Yeah...taking baby #3 anywhere all the time seems like no biggie....I remember picking blueberries with #3 only a week or two old!
Post a Comment