"I value the friend who for me finds
time on his calendar, but I cherish the
friend who for me does not consult his calendar."
Robert Brault
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Trick or Treat!
Simba & Black Spidey Neighborhood Party - Lots of kids! Candy...but alas, the tooth fairy came & got it on the 1st in exchange for a video game :0) And Hollyann got some new American Girls books from the tooth fairy.
I love it!!! What a great idea to trade your candy to the tooth fairy for a toy! Wow - I wish I had thought of that before we all ate so much of ours! I'll have to remember it for next year. And, I loved Simba and black Spidey! :)
Welcome to my blog! Every now and then, I'll share the wonderful adventures of my 3 monkeys, Hollyann(9) Andrew(7) and Hannah <1 during our years of living in Northern Virginia. And maybe some details of the grown ups too!
1 comment:
I love it!!! What a great idea to trade your candy to the tooth fairy for a toy! Wow - I wish I had thought of that before we all ate so much of ours! I'll have to remember it for next year. And, I loved Simba and black Spidey! :)
Post a Comment