Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends!
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you... 'Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love wrapping paper but gift bags are perfect for things shaped like footballs. But I would always choose paper first.
2. Real tree or artificial? Fake Fake Fake - so much cleaner & cheaper!
3. When do you put up the tree? Right after Thanksgiving but it's so early this year that maybe next week.
4. When do you take the tree down? Not until after New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Sure, I like it, who doesn't? But I don't waste the calories on it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I got a waterbed one year - that was pretty cool. Mostly because there weren't many other presents and our parents made it seem like we were really poor that year only getting underwear & gloves and then, SURPRISE! New beds!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yeah, Fisher Price Little People - the best for all
8. Hardest person to buy for? My sister-in-law, Stephanie. I always want to get the perfect thing and am never sure if I did. But I'm pretty sure that money works :0)
9. Easiest person to buy for? Babies - like Hope & Will this year.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmm, there must have been somethin g but since I'm I got it from someone who is reading this, I'm not gonna think about it long enough to get an answer
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Snail Mail with a link to this blog - if they want updates on us, they can have it, if they don't, they never have to log on :0)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Santa Clause with Tim Allen or Christmas with the Kranks
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I start around Andrew's birthday but will grab something up if I see it's the perfect thing.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think I have yet but I have something sitting here that would be perfect for someone....just don't know who yet.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Aunt Nina's Italian Cream Cake - it's my undoing.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored on the tree - white everywhere else.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh, Holy Night - hands down.
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Both are great but we are getting to the point where staying home is better tradition building for the kids. Once we get back to Colorado.....maybe stay home more.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher Dancer Prancer Vixen Comet Cupid Donner Blitzen and Rudolph if you wanna count him
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star but it's gettin' pretty raggedy looking so maybe something new?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning! Christmas day - definitely
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Crowds and traffic
23. What I love most about Christmas? Really getting back to the heart of it all - family, friends & faith. Also, baking and giving but I love all of it, really.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Okay....as the toughest to buy for I just want to say that as I type this I am wearing my FAVORITE fall sweater that was given to me by my sister-in-law Suz. You have also funded some of my most beloved running duds and other items....so DON'T sweat it. I would hire you as my personal shopper if I could!
Stephanie
Post a Comment