




We did A LOT of raking of leaves this weekend. We raked for awhile yesterday and had to finish up today. And even now, there is still a tree in our yard that is not done shedding. But, we all did it as a family and I'm sure it would have taken much longer if Barrett or I had to do it ourselves. The kids were really great helpers. Hmmmmm........how much longer until they can do it on their own?




6 comments:
Give them $1/bag...I bet they can do it sooner than you think.
But how many 1/2 full bags would we get?
How fun is that! I want to jump in too, but let you do all the raking!
You just have the greatest photos on your blog! Your family is so fun. Are you moving back, yet? ;)
How fun! Miss you guys - can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment