Of course! My new stamping lady is very useful :0) I think the Santa is precious but you may want something more Jesus and less Santa - I think that's what I'll do!
Welcome to my blog! Every now and then, I'll share the wonderful adventures of my 3 monkeys, Hollyann(9) Andrew(7) and Hannah <1 during our years of living in Northern Virginia. And maybe some details of the grown ups too!
3 comments:
Thank you Suzann! That really helps me out with some ideas for my stamp camp! What a great Sis I have in you! :)
I love those cards! Especially the face and smile one! WOW! If you get any great Christmas ideas let me know because that's my next project.
Of course! My new stamping lady is very useful :0) I think the Santa is precious but you may want something more Jesus and less Santa - I think that's what I'll do!
Post a Comment