


We took a week and went to see my brother and his family. We had a great time and so I thought I'd share a couple of pictures. The first are just of their family: Jeff, Stephanie, Katie (5), Carrie (4), and Matthew (2.) And then the next ones are of blueberry picking. You can see how many Hollyann picked, how many Andrew picked & how many Matthew picked....well how many Matthew picked & then ate :0) And the last is a picture of my car guys in front of the very first Mustang to come off the line - serial #1. 

We went to the Henry Ford Museum, his historic project of Greenfield Village, blueberry picking, to some farm stands, and even to a county fair that was right out of Charlotte's Web! We had a great time. I have to say that it was VERY hot but we still have a ton of fun - chronicled by my 200 pictures of the week!






2 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun in Michigan! Personally, I can't stand Michigan because it's hot, humid and too buggy. Oh, wait, that sounds a lot like CO right now. Yikes! I love the family photos! Bug started school and he just loves it...I'm so thankful!
P.S....Picking blueberries!?!?!?! How fun! I think I'd eat them all, too. Or maybe I'd wait for the pie. Yummy!
Post a Comment