They look like they're just having way too much fun! Swimming lessons start here next week and I'm very afraid that the kids will be freezing in the water--and we'll be freezing on the sidelines. We've been unusually wet and chilly for CO in the Spring. We shall see!
We are having too much fun! The pool in the in backyard of our very good friends so there is nothing better then a free pool and free lessons! They have done so well. They surprise us everyday with their bravery :0) Good luck! I wish I could send some of our 90s your way :0)
Welcome to my blog! Every now and then, I'll share the wonderful adventures of my 3 monkeys, Hollyann(9) Andrew(7) and Hannah <1 during our years of living in Northern Virginia. And maybe some details of the grown ups too!
2 comments:
They look like they're just having way too much fun! Swimming lessons start here next week and I'm very afraid that the kids will be freezing in the water--and we'll be freezing on the sidelines. We've been unusually wet and chilly for CO in the Spring. We shall see!
We are having too much fun! The pool in the in backyard of our very good friends so there is nothing better then a free pool and free lessons! They have done so well. They surprise us everyday with their bravery :0) Good luck! I wish I could send some of our 90s your way :0)
Post a Comment