Hannah's first ride :0) Prince Elmo's Spire (preschool version of Tower of Terror)
A couple of weeks ago, we went down to Williamsburg and Busch Gardens. It was really fun! The best part was that it was FREE :0) The weather was lovely and we really enjoyed spending the day together. The big kids rode everything they were allowed to ride and even Hannah got to ride some ride. She was even allowed to ride the log ride - I'm not kidding. I couldn't believe they let us take her but they did and she loved it. Another McCann is on the road to loving amusement parks - thanks to Barrett :0)




2 comments:
Awesome. LOVE the pic of tiny Hannah in that big Elmo's Spire seat!! LOL Glad y'all had fun!
oh such a sweet blog I love the photos I cloud go on for pages about why your such a great blogger and all.
I guess the best part is that you have a family
one last thing did you knit the pair of red X-mass sweaters and if you did would you help me make one?
haha bye peace and love to all gods creatures
paul
Post a Comment