"I value the friend who for me finds
time on his calendar, but I cherish the
friend who for me does not consult his calendar."
Robert Brault
Friday, May 29, 2009
Hollyann's Latest
This is Hollyann's latest project. I think we might be able to keep her busy sewing this summer. This came from a McCall's pattern so she is learning to read real patterns. Of course, I had to help a little with the instructions but the sewing was all her :0)
WOW! I'm so impressed!! :) You have such a smart girl. I wish I could do that... sewing just scares the begeezes out of me for some reason. You tell her to keep at it, and that Aunt Janelle wants to see pics of all these Summer projects she'll be working on! :)
Welcome to my blog! Every now and then, I'll share the wonderful adventures of my 3 monkeys, Hollyann(9) Andrew(7) and Hannah <1 during our years of living in Northern Virginia. And maybe some details of the grown ups too!
2 comments:
WOW! I'm so impressed!! :) You have such a smart girl. I wish I could do that... sewing just scares the begeezes out of me for some reason. You tell her to keep at it, and that Aunt Janelle wants to see pics of all these Summer projects she'll be working on! :)
You could totally do it! Get a machine off craigslist and get started! Start small and call if you need help.
Post a Comment