Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nuttin' Much



I just added this one because no one believes how much and what she eats.  She's some 7 month old!


Don't really have much to say but feel like we need to tell you there isn't much going on.  We had a busy week of MOPS (I was the speaker this week) and then our semi-annual consignment sale on Saturday.  In between all this, we walked a dog and fed some cats every day.  We did lots of running I'm looking forward to a week of not much.  I think I'm coming down with something.  It's been coming on for a couple of days but I think it's getting worse.  I'm sure I'll update on this 'cause it feels like it's gonna be a doozy.  

Hollyann is busy getting ready for her biography project, Andrew just keeps pluggin' along with his 1st grade homework and Hannah is on the verge of crawling.  I keep saying this but she really is.  She is moving and almost sitting from lying down but offically crawling, not just yet.  I'm sure it will be soon.

Only 3 weeks until our Spring Break adventure (it's a surprise) and I need to get working on that.  Need to make sure everyone has clothes and sunscreen.  It doesn't sound like much but.... it is.


1 comment:

the mccann clan said...

Hope you feel better soon! Love all the pics, and can't wait to hear what your Spring Break surprise is! :)