Monday, March 30, 2009

Counting Down


Dog pile on Daddy!  Hollyann really is in there... somewhere :0)
We are so ready for vacation!  There is quite a bit to do before then but we are so excited.  The big kids have pretty much figured out where we are going but we still haven't told them so they don't have confirmation of our destination.  They think they know but I think they are afraid to hope that it would be what they are guessing.  They'll know soon enough :0)
The best news of the weekend is that Hannah is sleeping and doing so well!  She seems to be all better, she is sleeping thru the night and taking good naps.  I was worried that we would have to cry it out to sleep all the way thru but not so.  We are still downstairs and she is in our room... alone.  I don't know if going back in Andrew's room will go well - if she hears him rollover etc, will she sleep thru it?  We are not gonna try until after vacation.
I took the big kids grocery shopping yesterday morning but we all stayed home the rest of the day after that.  The kids played outside and enjoyed the beautiful day and Hannah just loved the whole family being around and exploring her new-found freedom.  She really is fascinated with Apollo - too bad he is too old and crabby to be any fun but she seeks him out and wants him to play all the time.
When she finally woke up at 6:30 this morning, I went in to find her standing at her bed railing, yelling at me to come get her.  
Where has the time gone - she is 8 months.  I can't believe in 4 short months, she will be a year old!  She's such a great kid.  We enjoy every minute with her.
And now we start a new week of Barrett being in Dayton Tues-Thurs, shopping to get everything ready for a long car trip and week of exhausting fun and still doing homework and Girl Scouts.
Hope you all are well.. if you are reading this, we love you in some special way and pray you have a great week!

2 comments:

The Wilhite Family said...

I want to know where you're going! ;) Whatever it is I'm sure y'all will have fun! Love you and miss you all!

the mccann clan said...

Fun, fun! I too, want to know where you're going - and when! Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll have lots of pics to share when you're back, right? Have a blast - oh, and Barrett's bday card is in the mail today.

Love you all!
<3 J