



While our baby has been 6 months for awhile, we just had her ck up yesterday. She is BIG!
- She is 16 pounds 12 ounces and 25 1/4 inches tall. She is 25% for height and 50% for weight. We think she is just huge but she is really just average - that must tell you something about our other kids, right? I bought a lot of clothes for her before she was born, thinking she would be like Hollyann but she is not so we are running out of clothes. I thought she would be in 12 mo clothes on her first birthday but she will be in 12 mo by Easter, I'm sure. So the weather is going to need to warm up quickly so I can go yard saling again! I just went down to the closet to get out her Valentine's stuff and found a bunch of 6-9 stuff that I thought she wouldn't be in for a long time and we almost missed her being able to wear them at all.
- She is sitting up really great but falls over quite a bit because she'd rather be across the room and thinks she can crawl already. She is still in her little baby tub but not for much longer, I think. The last couple of nights, she has tried to crawl out of the little tub into the big one!
- She talks and laughs a lot and is the star of the show whenever we take her out. Every old lady at the commissary just loves her and she puts on a show for each one. I'll have to post her laughing because it's pretty funny. You can't help but laugh when a baby laughs.
- She did have her shots yesterday so is a little out of sorts today but that is rare. She is usually very, very happy. She is pretty much sleeping thru the night. About every other night, she wakes at 4:00am and can't really settle down to sleep soundly again. That means that every other night, she sleeps solidly until after 6:00 so we are still working on it but are hopeful that eventually she will sleep better. But she is not like her peers that sleep for 10-12 hours at night - I don't know if we will ever see that as Hollyann never slept that much.
- She has a great schedule and pretty much does the same thing every day. Wakes at 6:00 (on a good day), eats, plays, naps at 9:00, wakes and eats at 11:00, cat naps in the car during errands, snack at 2:30, naps at 3:30, wakes and eats dinner at 5:00, bath and bed starting at 8:00. I've discovered I like a schedule as much as she does!




1 comment:
I just love hearing all about how Hannah is growing, and the pictures are all so sweet. I can tell she's definitely putting on some chub - even since Thanksgiving! What must it be like to have an average-sized baby?! ;o) Thanks for sharing all the details on your youngest girl with us, since we aren't all there to watch for ourselves. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment