Tuesday, March 04, 2008

It's A.....





...Girl :0)

We had an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and are just getting them into the computer now but the news is still the same: we are having a girl. The kids remind me everyday that there is a boy in Hollyann's class that thought they were having a girl but it came out a boy. So you can't always trust the doctors, they say.

But, we are getting ready for a girl. We have been collecting things and finding sales and just thinking about what we really might need. We are also discussing names but haven't found anything just right yet. If you have suggestions, we are open to them. Like Shauna, I know you probably had a girt's name picked out but never got to use it - what was it? Have you heard a name that means something to you or that you just really like? Please, share it with us - we wanna have fun with this one because, really, this is our last hoorah!

5 comments:

The Mama of the House said...

Maija Lillian
Michael Lynn

It's the name I really wanted to use if Sigh had been a girl. Lillian is my grandmother's name and I just think Maija is cool. And I LOVE the name Michael for a girl. Yes, for a girl! :)

Enjoy the naming!

Jeremy said...

I vote for Beth....just kind of like that name. Could be short for Elizabeth. Or maybe Madelyn Elizabeth...could call her Maddy or Beth. Already looks like a cutie! Hope you are all well.
Jeremy

the mccann clan said...

Yea for little girls! Can't wait to meet her, or possibly him in a lot of pink! ;o) Hmm... names, huh? We'll have to think on it and see if anything comes to mind. Love you 5!

Clarissa. said...

The girl name we never got to use was Jocelyn. We loved it because it was uncommon but not too different - grown up, but cute too. We also liked the nickname Josie.
About the coffee... don't feel bad - its my addiction that is the issue!

Linda:) said...

Yay, a girl! I like girls. I have 3 myself. I have always loved the name Elizabeth. Tori was almost Ellie, but we changed it at the last moment. Anyway, I can't wait to meet her. She is so blessed to have a mama like you!