Friday, January 25, 2008

A True Test

Well, I guess this is the true test of who actually reads my blog and who doesn't. Many of you know but many of you don't know - we are going to have a baby! We are not sure who is going to be joining our family on/around July 28th but it's gonna be someone new :0)
We had our first dr appt this morning and everyone got to come and see our little one. I had a very nice NP and think I'll stick with her. She doesn't deliver babies but the chances of us having her on call when we are ready to go, are not very good anyway so....I just decided to go with someone I like and God will work out the rest. She thinks we are about 13 1/2 weeks but she can't tell for sure and so we have another ultrasound scheduled sometime in the next 2 weeks with someone who is more qualified to tell for sure. We'll let you know.
We are all good. It has taken all of us a little while to adjust to the fact that our family of 4 will now be 5 but we're OK now. Questions just keep coming like: Where will the baby sleep? How does the baby come out? (ouch!) Will you still get to sub in my class? Is it a boy or a girl? And I'm sure this is just the beginning.
So, we hope to hear from you if we haven't already. Sometimes it's nice to have some juicy news to put in here just to see who stops by to ck on us.

7 comments:

the mccann clan said...

Yea! I'm so glad you finally spilled the beans here - I've been trying to hold my tongue! ;) Of course we're super excited for you guys (and us too) and we'll be praying for an easy pregnancy for you, Suzann. Can't wait to meet this new little one and welcome him/her into our big happy family! Much love to all 5 of you!

Bat family News said...

Congratulations Suzann!!!! I have been missing your posts and wondering how you were? Now I know. That is so exciting - guess you won't be graduating from MOPS yet. Take Care!
Reeda

The Wilhite Family said...

Suzann! I never got a chance to tell you congrats!! We are SO excited for you and know that God has a huge plan for you guys. You are in our prayers. Keep the pics coming! We love you guys!

The Mama of the House said...

So you finally decide to blog again and then hit us with this bombshell! :) I'm so thrilled for you! WOW!!!!!! Congrats! I cannot wait to see your newest little one!

cj said...

Congratulations Suzann! What a blessing to be given another baby. I'm sure that you'll be glad to have your two grown-up helpers when the baby comes.

Sheri Underwood said...

Congrats!!! Yeah!!
We are so excited for you!!

Jeremy said...

Congratulations guys!!!...already wrote Barrett, but had to leave a message for accountability purposes.
Jeremy