"I value the friend who for me finds
time on his calendar, but I cherish the
friend who for me does not consult his calendar."
Robert Brault
Friday, January 25, 2008
Better Late then Never....right?
Hollyann and her "Mema" slippers. Yeah! Andrew and his "Mema" slippers. Yeah! Hollyann and Baby Hope - there were best buds :0) As Ian gets older, I think these cousins will have more & more in common.
Glad you're posting again! It was SO good seeing you guys and the kids this Christmas... we very much enjoyed our time with you all! Looks like we'll have to plan a trip up there this Fall to see you 4 again and meet the new little one! :)
PS - I need to get Mema's slipper pattern (if she uses one) - Collin has been asking for a pair. Can you help?
Welcome to my blog! Every now and then, I'll share the wonderful adventures of my 3 monkeys, Hollyann(9) Andrew(7) and Hannah <1 during our years of living in Northern Virginia. And maybe some details of the grown ups too!
2 comments:
Glad you're posting again! It was SO good seeing you guys and the kids this Christmas... we very much enjoyed our time with you all! Looks like we'll have to plan a trip up there this Fall to see you 4 again and meet the new little one! :)
PS - I need to get Mema's slipper pattern (if she uses one) - Collin has been asking for a pair. Can you help?
Okay, your beautiful baby Hope and my little Anneke have the very same snowman pjs! Hee hee hee! So cute! And nice slippers!
Post a Comment