I have long been a Diet Coke drinker. Quite a few years ago, I decided that I really shouldn't drink caffeine because it disrupts my sleep so I switched to Diet Caffeine Free Coke. Well, probably about a month ago, I decided to give this sparkling water a go because Whole Foods doesn't carry anything with artificial sweetener in it and I was thirsty while shopping there. I really liked it. Granted it is not sweet and only has a little bit of Raspberry/Lime essence but I
feel it has really filled the void of a what a Coke used to do for me. I guess I really wasn't into it for the taste as much as the bubbles. And I just feel healthier for choosing the water instead of the chemical laden soda. It could be psychological, but what's the difference? I feel better and whether it's because of the lack of soda or my perception of the lack of soda, doesn't really matter. Anyway, give it a try....I mean an honest try of a couple of weeks and see if you don't see a difference in yourself and then, let me know. I'm curious to see if it's just me :0)
feel it has really filled the void of a what a Coke used to do for me. I guess I really wasn't into it for the taste as much as the bubbles. And I just feel healthier for choosing the water instead of the chemical laden soda. It could be psychological, but what's the difference? I feel better and whether it's because of the lack of soda or my perception of the lack of soda, doesn't really matter. Anyway, give it a try....I mean an honest try of a couple of weeks and see if you don't see a difference in yourself and then, let me know. I'm curious to see if it's just me :0)




No comments:
Post a Comment