Saturday, October 13, 2007

Favorite Things




Have I told you how much I love this tea? I really, really do. I drink at least a cup every day and sometimes, two. Add a little cream and sweetener, and you will have a very special treat that feels much more indulgent than it really is :0)


I'm not much for lipstick but I do like a nice lip gloss. The other day, I applied my usual Revlon and for the next 4 days (no kidding) I had a very funny coating on my tongue that wouldn't go away - even thru brushing and scraping. It was disturbing, really. Granted, it was an older tube of lip gloss so I just pitched it out and eventually got the taste back in my tongue. So I thought, "I do know what's in that stuff and I should know better than use it but I just liked the way it looked." But I also knew I needed to get something without boiled cow butts and used motor oil in the ingredients. So I ckd out my favorite - Whole Foods - and this is what I found! Love it, love it, love it! Alba Clear Lip Gloss in fun scents. They do not taste but they do smell good and no funky additives. Give them a go - they are actually cheaper then Revlon. How 'bout that?!!

No comments: