Well, we went to the dr today and it seems that Andrew will not have his tonsils out. The doctor acted like I was out of the dark ages for even suggesting such a thing. She said that he was probably a carrier and she would give him a very strong antibiotic to knock it out. We'll his rapid test came back neg so now she's not sure if he's a carrier. Either way, she thinks she'll give him the meds but is not considering surgery. I guess this is good. But I also feel like if I had come on a different day and seen a different dr, I'd have had yet another opinion about what should be done.
He's in God's hands and so we are trusting that Drew will remain healthy this winter and not give us fits with all the trips to the dr & pharmacy. If I had to choose, I'd still have the surgery but if it's really not needed, then I understand. Dr. Whitmarsh, what do you think?
Otherwise we are all good. I parked in the garage for the first time today. Don't know how handy that's gonna be. I can hardly get the door open and almost have to go around to the front door to get into the house because there is no room to get around the van into the garage and into the house. I know this sounds confusing, and it's not that we have too much stuff in the garage it's just that the garage is that small. It was not designed for minivans. I refuse to park outside so we are gonna make it work.
I was invited to a ladies night at the neighbor's this Friday and I'm very excited to go. It will give me a chance to meet more moms and find out who stays home and who works. It's gonna be fun - what a great neighborhood God brought us to!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yeah, take the tonsils out. He'll get to eat popcicles and ice cream for a week. All kids need that experience! :)
Post a Comment