Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sick....again

While we were gone, Hollyann woke up with a fever and so my mom took her to the dr for a strep test. She was negative but she was sent home from school yesterday with a fever, again. So I took her back this morning and she was positive. Poor baby. I'm so tired of sickness in this house that I went and got them all new toothbrushes, toothpaste, Lysol spray and Clorox wipes and I wiped down and sprayed every surface they touch!
We are not the only family struggling to get the bugs out. The last time I took Andrew in, there were 6 different people there that I knew and could chat with while waiting. And today, there was a lady from my Bible Study. It just seems to be getting passed around and around. But it stops here 'cause I'm gonna sanitized the world!
She is much better tonight and really was fine all day but it was nice to have her with us for that extra time. We brought the van in for brake work, dropped Barrett off at school, then went home. Left 1.5 hours later to go to the dr. Then drove to the commissary and got Lysol & Clorox. Then we were off to Walgreens (we have discovered that the base pharmacy really stinks) got Hollyann's prescription and new toothbrushes. Then to school to pick up homework and a couple of things for tomorrow. Then home for a quick lunch. Then to get haircuts. Hollyann is going to Girl Scout camp this summer and needs to learn to wash & brush her own hair so we cut it short so she has an easier time doing that. You'll see when I get their Easter pictures taken.
Barrett came home, took Hollyann into Montgomery to find a gift and I took Andrew to soccer. And now they are finally in bed and I'm on my way - what a day! We haven't had one like this since Colorado Springs! It was good to be busy but I'm tired and so are the kids.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: