
We went to the theater yesterday and it was really fun. There is very nice, new Shakespeare complex in Montgomery and we decided to get tickets for James & the Giant Peach (as we thought Andrew would like that better than Beauty & the Beast.) They did a very good job and the kids were enchanted with the whole thing. Of course, Andrew has to pretend that it's a drag (is he a teenager already) but he told Barrett that it was "fun" after the curtain fell so I guess it was a hit. Of course, Hollyann loves anything that has to do with story-telling and books so she loved it. It was a fun adventure for the whole family.
Barrett has a cold. I guess it's his turn now as I think I'm finally over mine. He doesn't sound good and has a cough but says that he doesn't feel bad. The kids haven't had anything yet but these colds seem to incubate for a long time so we hope they will dodge it but you never know.
It has been cold here in Prattville today seems to be a little warmer. We are busy cleaning up all of our messes and getting cookies ready for Valentine's Day so we haven't been outside to ck. We have church tonight so maybe it will be nice and warm for that drive over.
Andrew has a field trip to a pizza parlor tomorrow and will learn how to make his own pizza and how a restaurant works. I think he will like it. They both have Valentine's parties on Wednesday and the Girl Scout cookies are coming in, so I think it will be a busy day.
I guess that is all for now. We haven't heard from many of you in awhile and word cherish an email or a call. Have a wonderful week and a lovely Valentine's Day!




2 comments:
That sounds so fun! I haven't been to the theater in ages and I'd really like to go just for kicks.
I just took my computer to the place to get it fixed. It keeps freezing on me. So, I'm on borrowed time with my hubby's laptop.
I was wondering why we hadn't heard from you in awhile. Hope your up and running soon and that it's not too pricey :0)
Post a Comment