Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rachael's Greener Cleaner

I came across this recipe for kitchen/household cleaner and I really, really like it. I've never been really impressed with the homemade cleaners but this one tops them all. It's not fancy but I think it's the alcohol that I was missing before. It's what makes the difference in this one. Good luck!

12-16 oz water
1/2 cup white or apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup alcohol (70%)
1-2 drops blue or green food coloring, if desired
1-2 drops of essential oil

Combine all ingredients and put into a labeled spray bottle. I have my bottle taped off with the correct amounts(thanks to Rachael :0)) so all I have to do is pour the ingredients into the bottle instead of having measure it all out. I do include the food coloring so I always know what's in there. Otherwise, I'm always sniffing to see if it's just water or what?

No comments: